Welcome to Networking Women Abingdon. We meet on the middle Wednesday of the month (check dates below!) at The Crown and Thistle in Abingdon.
Usually the 2nd Wednesday of each month between 9.30am and 11.30am
Click here to download a list of all Networking Women meetings in 2018 (to follow)
The Crown and Thistle, Bridge Street, Abingdon, Oxford OX14 3HS website
The Crown & Thistle at the heart of Abingdon-on-Thames is a stunning modern interpretation of a traditional coaching inn, having recently benefited from a major £1.8m refurbishment.
There is a car park at the rear of the venue or the most convenient is the public car park next to Waitrose where parking is free for 2 hours, or £1.50 for 3 hours.
Why are we different?
- No membership fees – you pay £20 per meeting or you can become a ‘Friend of Networking Women’
- Free advertising available on the website
- We start after the school run!
- Flexible attendees makes for vibrant and changing energy
- A friendly atmosphere encouraging even the newest of businesses to start networking
How does it work?
- 9.30 Informal networking and coffee
- 10.00 Brunch and introductions
- 10.30 Focused sessions with two businesses of your choice, allowing you time to get to know each other
- 11.00 Interactive speaker/presentation
- 11.30 Close
NB: It would be much appreciated if you could give us 48 hours notice if you can’t attend a meeting as we have to book brunch with the restaurant, and will have to invoice you accordingly.