Welcome to Networking Women Witney. We meet on the last Tuesday of the month at Hacketts Coffee Bar & Bistro, in the heart of Witney town centre, 12 miles from Oxford and 7 miles from Burford. There is ample free parking on the doorstep and the restaurant will provide an extensive brunch menu to include refreshments, continental breakfasts or cooked English breakfasts and juices.
The last Tuesday of each month between 9.30am and 11.30am
Why are we different?
- No membership fees – you pay £20 per meeting or you can become a “Friend of Networking Women”
- Free advertising available on the website
- We start after the school run!
- Flexible attendees makes for vibrant and changing energy
- A friendly atmosphere encouraging even the newest of businesses to start networking
How does it work?
- 9.30 Informal networking and coffee
- 10.00 Brunch and introductions
- 10.30 Focused sessions with two businesses of your choice, allowing you time to get to know each other
- 11.00 Interactive speaker/presentation
- 11.30 Close
NB: It would be much appreciated if you could give us 48 hours notice if you can’t attend a meeting as we have to book brunch with the restaurant, and will have to invoice you accordingly.Blog in Blog: There are no posts that match the selection criteria.