Welcome to Networking Women Woodstock. We meet on the last Tuesday of the month (check dates below!) at The Feathers, Woodstock.
The last Tuesday of each month between 9.30am and 11.30am
The Feathers, Market Street, Woodstock, Oxfordshire OX20 1SX visit website
Tel: 01993 812 291
Parking is free in the small car park near the library; Hensington Rd, Woodstock OX20 1JQ
There is also parking in the town centre, with restrictions (2 hours).
Why are we different?
- No membership fees – you pay £20 per meeting or you can become a ‘Member of Networking Women’
- Free advertising available on the website
- We start after the school run!
- Flexible attendees makes for vibrant and changing energy
- A friendly atmosphere encouraging even the newest of businesses to start networking
How does it work?
- 9.30 Informal networking and coffee
- 10.00 Brunch and introductions
- 10.30 Focused sessions with two businesses of your choice, allowing you time to get to know each other
- 11.00 Interactive speaker/presentation
- 11.30 Close
NB: It would be much appreciated if you could give us 48 hours notice if you can’t attend a meeting as we have to book brunch with the restaurant, and will have to invoice you accordingly.