Wednesday 23rd April – Witney
Cost £45 including pack.
Who is the course for?
Modules 1 and 2 are for people who want to learn EFT either for their own personal understanding or to take the first steps to becoming a practitioner. No previous experience is necessary and you will be in a safe and caring environment to learn.
What will I learn?
- To release physical symptoms such as: headaches, tension, stomach pain.
- To release emotions suck as fear, anger, anxiety, sadness.
- To eliminate pain and to also be able to resolve a wide variety of issues such as anxiety and stress symptoms which may affect health.
- ‘Chasing the pain’ technique, working with phobias.
- To work with EFT in a group environment.
- sequences of tapping.
- And much more….
EFT is a very powerful and effective tool for clearing negative disruption from the body’s energy system, the cause of negative emotional states, by tapping or rubbing gently on the major meridian and reflex points while focusing the mind on the problem at hand.
About Ina D’Costa
I have been a practising complementary therapist for almost 20 years.
I am an established Clinical Hypnotherapist, Counsellor (bereavement), Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP), Reiki, Aromatherapy, Reflexology and Theta healing Practitioner.
I teach EFT, Reiki and Theta Healing at advanced or Master levels and hold regular support groups for practitioners and therapists.
How to Book
To book, please contact Ina D’Costa on:
Tel: 01793 721370
A non refundable deposit of £20 is required per person for module 1.