Wednesday 29th January
Speaker: Catrina Crute, Nutritional Therapist on The Metabolic Detox
It seems impossible to avoid exposure to toxins at some level. We are exposed to toxins through the food we eat, water we drink, the air we breathe and substances we touch and put on our skin. To make matters worse, it has become increasingly difficult to consume an adequate amount of food containing the nutritional factors which help to detoxify these environmental assaults that find their way into the body.
Providing nutritional support for the body’s detoxification processes is gaining popularity all over the world. Today we recognise that although the body is designed to eliminate toxins, it cannot always handle the overload present in today’s environ-ment. Toxin overload can lead to a variety of health problems, such as headaches, muscle and joint pain, chronic fatigue, and allergy or flu-like symptoms.
This talk will explain :
- What toxicity is and how it affects you
- How the body detoxifies
- What ‘Metabolic Detox’ is and whether you need one
- What the ‘14 day Metabolic Detox’ includes
- How to incorporate the ‘Metabolic Detox’ into your normal working life
- ‘The solution to pollution is dilution’ the importance of drinking water.
- Beyond food