Thursday 17th May
Speaker – Jane Forey of Think Alternative – Helping People to be better Informed for a Better Future!
Do you know what a SIPP is and what it can do for you?
Do you have any preserved pension arrangements?
• Would you like to decide where your pension funds are invested?
• Would you like all your funds in one place?
• Would you like the option to put your funds into a wider variety of investments?
• Would you like a more proactive service from your pension provider?
• Have you been dissatisfied with your current pensions performance?
• Are you concerned about having enough income when your time comes to retire?
• Do you wish to leave 100% of what’s in your pension pot to whoever you wish?
• Would you prefer to see more transparent fees from your pension provider?
• Do you want to understand your options in English and not jargon
If you answered yes to any of the above questions then a SIPP (Self-Invested Personal Pension) could be for you.
Think Alternative Ltd offer a free, no obligation pension review through our authorised IFA’s who can help you unlock the power of your pension by showing you how a SIPP can help your retirement planning strategy.
Jane is Co-Director of Think Alternative Ltd. With more than thirty years of invaluable experience in the financial, property and relocation industries, Jane is a highly personable, professional and effective business women. From 2003 until recently, Jane worked as Business Development Manager for a High Street bank. In addition, Jane is a qualified mortgage broker working with Future Mortgage Solutions in Swindon.
Think Alternative Ltd is an information centre to help everyday people and hardened investors be fully informed as to some of the exciting and lucrative alternative investments there are available.