Tuesday 29th November, 9.30am-11.30am
Speaker: Briony Roberts from Bare Faced Video on How to use Video to Boost Business
• INTRO Background info about Bare Faced Videos and its mission to make ‘affordable videos for small business owners’.
• WHY CHOOSE VIDEO? Interesting marketing facts about the power of engaging videos ie., videos are processed 60,000 times faster in the brain than reading.
• WHICH TYPE OF VIDEO? There are so many different types to choose from – talking heads to video testimonials, practical demonstrations or blogs. Which one is right for you?
• SUPERCHARGE YOUR WEBSITE 64% of people are more likely to buy from you after watching a video on your website, and it increases your SEO too.
• DIY VIDEOS – The Do’s and Don’ts How to avoid the pitfalls of poorly made home-videos and look professional.
• INVESTMENT A look at average industry costs. Video is an essential marketing tool and therefore an essential business investment.
• Examples of videos
• Q&A Session.